Welcome to the Kittrell Physical Education program.
Tennis shoes are a must! Students who do not wear gym shoes will not participate in that activity. I encourage students to pack their tennis shoes in their backpack, if other types of shoes are worn.
- Tennis shoes are flat soles with no open toe/heels.
- Students will not be allowed to participate if wearing heels/dress shoes, Crocks, slides, boots or flip-flops.
- Students should dress appropriately for gym class. Students will need to wear shorts under skirts/dresses and belts with loose fit pants.
- I encourage students to leave sweaters, jackets and coats in the classroom during gym time. If not, they must keep them on their body at all times. This helps to eliminate losing their clothing.
- Participate to the best of your ability
- Follow all school rules
- Be kind, show respect and be a “Good Sport”
- Listen and follow teacher’s directions
- Handle and use equipment properly
NEWS in Physical Education